About 10 minutes before leaving the house for our weekend trip to Fukuoka, the doorbell rang. It was the mailman with a care package from home! Huge thanks to Cascadian Pugs for finding some things we’ve been missing and adding a few surprises as well.
I managed to unpack the box just enough to throw a few train/plane snacks in the backpack before heading out the door.
Among the goodies within:
- Trader Joe’s vegan chocolate chip cookies (awesome because they’re vegan, but mostly because they taste good!)
- Stonewall’s Jerquee Original Wild vegan jerky
- Kirkland salt and pepper pistachios
- Chocolate covered bing cherries
- Dark-chocolate covered almonds
- Dark-chocolate covered coconut
Three cheers for Pugs and some hard-to-find treats from home. Thanks again!